HR Generalist - Family HealthCare Network
End Posting: 6/21/2016
Contact information: Mayra Baca-HR Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org,
Summary of Duties:
Manages the employee health and welfare and retirement benefit programs. Manages employee leaves of absence and reasonable accommodation compliance by working with the HR Specialist. Manages job set up and employee compensation. Manages the Workers’ Compensation program by working with the HR Specialist. Manages HRIS including problem solving and training staff on the software and updates. Performs other duties as assigned.
Possesses specific advanced knowledge skills, including written and verbal communications skills, computational, computer and technical skills, and mathematical knowledge frequently acquired through completion of a Bachelor’s Degree program with a recognized major. Performance of the duties and responsibilities of the job requires the equivalent of formal training in human resources, usually in the form of a major in Human Resources Management as part of a Bachelor’s Degree program. Employees must have a thorough understanding of the theory of the profession in order to determine “why” things are done. Keeps abreast of Human Resources laws and regulations on an ongoing basis. Ability to prepare more complex documents in Microsoft Word, including creating tables, charts, graphs and other elements. Ability to use Microsoft Excel to analyze data, including the use of formulas, functions, lookup tables and other standard spreadsheet elements. Ability to develop sophisticated presentations in Microsoft PowerPoint, including the use of embedded objects, transitions and other elements.
Customer Service Representative - Insurance
NSE Insurance Agencies, Inc. – Exeter / Tulare, CA
Founded in 1912, NSE Insurance is a respected and established independent insurance agency providing commercial, farm, health and personal insurance solutions. From our offices in Exeter and Tulare, we serve businesses and families throughout our Central Valley. We take pride in knowing every day we are helping protect our clients.
Some great reasons to work at NSE…
- We operate as a professional team with a fun and friendly working environment
- Our company’s commitment to work/family life balance and community service
- We provide competitive salaries with holiday time and paid time off
- Great benefits, including company paid health insurance and retirement plan
- Opportunities for professional growth
We are seeking enthusiastic and career driven individuals for multiple roles in our office:
Commercial Lines CSR
Personal Lines CSR
Life & Health CSR
Duties to include:
- Providing professional, prompt and friendly customer service. Including receiving incoming calls from clients and prospective clients, quoting new business, processing policy changes, billing, inquiries, accepting and processing payments, explaining current coverage, offering recommendations for coverage changes or additional lines of business following policy retention procedures and general policy service to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
Our ideal employee for this position will have:
- Insurance experience, however this is not mandatory as we will train the right candidate
- Excellent communication skills including written, verbal, and active listening
- Customer service background / experience
- A collaborative team oriented attitude
- Excellent multi-tasking, organizational, and decision-making skills
- A strong desire to learn with an ambitious outlook
If you would like to join our team please email your resume to Sienna Guerrero, email@example.com
CENTRAL VALLEY HR SOLUTIONS8080 N. Palm Avenue, Suite 205, Fresno, CA 93711
CENTRAL VALLEY HR SOLUTIONS
Client Company is seeking a strong HR Manager for its corporate office in Fresno, Ca. Position will support multiple locations throughout California with over 200 diverse employees although travel is minimal, if any. The right person will thrive in a rapidly changing environment, loves managing multiple projects at once, solving people problems and can communicate effectively with all levels including outside counsel.
- A Natural Leader. You build relationships quickly. People look to you for direction and feel supported by you. You are up to the challenge…no day is ever the same.
- Self-Driven. You have superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks. You don't get overwhelmed easily.
- The Consummate Professional. You are well-spoken on the phone, webinars, email and in-person. You lead by example.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- A Team Player. You are able to hit the ground running. You are able to manage a developing HR team. No job is above your pay grade as you mentor others to perform at their highest potential.
- Act as a key consultant to management on Human Resource issues by identifying problem areas, proposing solutions to correct any issues, and executing those solutions in a timely manner.
- Ensure all members of management apply all policies and regulations in a consistent manner by performing periodic audits of employee related actions.
- Assist all members of management in communicating expected goals and objectives to their direct reports.
- Manage the recruitment process for all hiring - both internal and external, in consultation with the management team; provide onboarding and new employee orientations via webinar; ensure new hire paper is processed accurately and efficiently.
- Ensure all governmental and regulatory requirements are met by maintaining accurate records, submitting all reports in a timely manner and insisting that all employees follow the required legal guidelines without deviation.
- Administer performance management and leadership training processes.
- Ensure monitoring and timely evaluation of employee work results by training management to coach and discipline employees
8080 N. Palm Avenue, Suite 205, Fresno, CA 93711
CENTRAL VALLEY HR SOLUTIONS
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Create, revise and develop policies and procedures , in partnership with outside counsel, and ensure that all communications surrounding all policies are clear and documented
- Manage all work related or non-work related leave of absences, workers compensation claims, and the coordination of the return-to-work process.
- Provide oversight and supervision to Payroll & Benefits Administrator to ensure compliance with all payroll and benefits related issues. ADP payroll and time & attendance experience is a must for appropriate oversight.
- Ensure compliance with 401k administration requirements.
- Work with and at the direction of outside counsel in employment litigation matters and/or internal investigations.
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- Perform any other duties or participate in special projects as assigned by the President or her designees.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of progressive HR management experience including management of small HR staff.
- PHR or SPHR certification preferred.
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish would be an asset and is preferred.
- Strong understanding of California employment laws, particularly wage and hour, and HR best practices.
- Experience in internal investigations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work well under pressure with limited resources and strong personalities. Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Ability to objectively and proactively coach management through employee issues that may be complex, difficult and emotional.
- Ability to research and analyze various different types of data.
- Ability to make recommendations to effectively resolve problems or issues by using judgment that is consistent with standards, practices, policies, procedures, regulations or government law.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with strong facilitation skills.
- THIS IS NOT A DIRECTOR LEVEL POSITION.
Submit cover letter, resume, and compensation requirements to (no phone calls please):
Aimee Kircher, Esq., SPHR
Central Valley HR Solutions
Want to post a job?
Send us an e-mail with the following information:
Start/End date of posting
Link to the posting site
Recruiter's contact information
Click on SHRM's HR jobs to see openings in California via the SHRM National